Sunday 4 November 2012

Questionnaire feedback


These are 2 examples of the responses I recieved from the  questionnaires I handed out to different age groups and genders. The top was from a female aged 30 and the bottom was from a male aged 16. All people I asked said they thought a young femail artist would appeal to 13-25 year olds, they all also said looks is an appealing aspect of a young female artist and that our artist looks like an ideal popstar.
From the questionnaire I have learnt that we have made the right choice in terms of choosing our artist and that for the photoshoot we plan to carry out for our digi pack and magazine article we need to focus on her look in terms of hair, make up and clothing. I have aso found out through this process it would help if she had a unique selling point, which our artist does not have throught our music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment